Gaming Availability Calendar

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Zombie Movie Night 2.0


Hey everyone, I was out shopping today and I happened to run across quite a haul of straight to DVD Zombie films, pretty dirt cheap too. One of them is ACTUALLY a George A. Romero called "Diary of the Living Dead" which I'd never heard about. Anyways, the reason I'm blogging today is to actually organize a Zombie Movie Night at my place some weekend coming up. I'm thinking Sat. the 14th or Sat. the 21st at about noon to however many movies we can get thru. (I've got about 5 now) There isn't going to be any kind of rules to it, just bring some snacks if you want, I'll provide nourishment and I'll try to have a few Zombie boardgames that I've been looking to try if anyones interested. Otherwise just sit, relax, enjoy some brain food and fun!

Also, I will be sure to preview all the movies beforehand so we don't end up with another "Shaolin Vs. Evil Dead" situation where everyones asleep for 2 hours.

So give me your impressions and I'll send up an G-evite later in the week when I confirm an exact weekend.

Thanks guys, and always remember, aim for the head!

-Slayzer "BRAINS brains BRainsssssss" DiLillo

5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I prefer the 21st though since I have something else the 14th ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! smells like a blast, pete ;) I'm fine for either day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what's up, this is my first post on the BLOGZ!! Either weekend is fine for us, let me know when everyone's coming over... FOR FRESH BRAINS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 21st works better for me too...

    ReplyDelete